By R. Ganesh Narayanan, Uday Shanker Dixit
This edited ebook includes prolonged learn papers from AIMTDR 2014. This contains fresh study paintings within the fields of friction stir welding, sheet forming, becoming a member of and forming, modeling and simulation, effective prediction options, micro-manufacturing, sustainable and eco-friendly production concerns and so on. this can turn out necessary to scholars, researchers and practitioners within the box of fabrics forming and manufacturing.
Read or Download Advances in Material Forming and Joining: 5th International and 26th All India Manufacturing Technology, Design and Research Conference, AIMTDR 2014 PDF
Similar international_1 books
This quantity includes the forty two papers awarded on the overseas Workshop on strength Minimization equipment in machine imaginative and prescient and development attractiveness (EMMCVPR2001),whichwasheldatINRIA(InstitutNationaldeRechercheen Informatique et en Automatique) in Sophia Antipolis, France, from September three via September five, 2001.
The court cases of the second one foreign convention on Communications, sign Processing, and structures presents the state-of-art advancements of Communications, sign Processing, and structures. The convention coated such issues as instant communications, networks, structures, sign processing for communications.
- Quantitative Evaluation of Systems: 12th International Conference, QEST 2015, Madrid, Spain, September 1-3, 2015, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Web-Age Information Management: 15th International Conference, WAIM 2014, Macau, China, June 16-18, 2014, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Internationales Wörterbuch der Lederwirtschaft / International Dictionary of the Leather and Allied Trades / Dictionnaire International des Cuirs et Peaux et de leurs Dérivés / Vocabulario Internacional de la Industria y del Comercio de Cueros / Vocabolar
- XXIVth International Congress of Pure and Applied Chemistry: Plenary and Main Section Lectures Presented at Hamburg, Federal Republic of Germany, 2–8 September 1973 (IUPAC Publications)
- Computational Processing of the Portuguese Language: 12th International Conference, PROPOR 2016, Tomar, Portugal, July 13-15, 2016, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Safe and Secure Cities: 5th International Conference on Well-Being in the Information Society, WIS 2014, Turku, Finland, August 18-20, 2014. Proceedings
Extra resources for Advances in Material Forming and Joining: 5th International and 26th All India Manufacturing Technology, Design and Research Conference, AIMTDR 2014
In particular, a sort of distortion is also obtained, generating a curvature on the expected straight sides. This phenomenon is due to elastic spring back whose effect is lower in correspondence of the edges, where the geometrical stiffness is higher than in other areas (Cerro et al. 2006; Filice et al. 2002; Ham and Jeswiet 2007). The results obtained in geometric accuracy measurements with the process model, as compared to experimental results obtained by testing in the CNC machine, are approximately same (Cerro et al.
16 Force prediction in Z-direction 41 42 Y. Kumar and S. , the stresses increase with respect to time. This is obvious due to the strain hardening. Figure 13 shows the evolution of effective strain during the process, which is increasing with time. The forming forces in X- and Y-direction are repetitive in nature. The forces in X- and Y-directions were also increased gradually. As the tool moves in Z-direction, the deforming force in Z-direction is found increasing. The force predicted in X-, Y-, and Z-directions are represented in Figs.
E1 for high inlet temperature, low reduction, and low exit velocity and E2 for low inlet temperature, high reduction, and high exit velocity. The sensitivity of error in temperature with respect to error in the estimation of material parameters, viz. r0 ; n; b; c and equivalent Coulomb coefﬁcient μ, is estimated. This information helps in deciding the permissible errors in r0 ; n; b; c and μ. The convergence criteria can be chosen accordingly. E1 and E2 for the inversely determined parameter along with ±5 % material and process parameters variation are listed.