By Shoji Tanaka (auth.), Tsutomu Yamashita, Kei-ichi Tanabe (eds.)
The twelfth foreign Symposium on Superconductivity was once held in Morioka, Japan, October 17-19, 1999. Convened every year when you consider that 1988, the symposium covers the total box of superconductivity from primary physics and chemistry to quite a few functions. on the twelfth Symposium, a mini-symposium targeting the two-dimensionality of high-temperature superconductors, or the c-axis shipping, and a consultation on vortex physics have been prepared. there have been additionally many studies at the fresh advancements of YBCO-based covered conductors either within the usa and in Japan, AC losses of wires and tapes, advancements of bulk fabrics with robust flux pinning, the hot growth in skinny movie and junction applied sciences, and the demonstration of assorted electronics functions utilizing SQUIDs, microwave units, and single-flux-quantum (SFQ) electronic units. This quantity is a beneficial source for all these operating within the box of superconductivity.
Read or Download Advances in Superconductivity XII: Proceedings of the 12th International Symposium on Superconductivity (ISS ’99), October 17–19, 1999, Morioka PDF
Best international books
It's with nice excitement that we current the lawsuits of the sixth Inter- tional, Symposium on visible Computing (ISVC 2010), which used to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada. ISVC offers a standard umbrella for the 4 major components of visible computing together with imaginative and prescient, photographs, visualization, and digital fact.
The ninth overseas convention on Unconventional Computation, UC 2010, used to be equipped less than the auspices of EATCS and Academia Europaea, by means of the collage of Tokyo (Tokyo, Japan), and the heart for Discrete arithmetic and Theoretical computing device technological know-how (Auckland, New Zealand). It was once held in Tokyoduring June 21–25,2010(seehttp://arn.
This booklet deals effects from the comparative “Teacher schooling and improvement learn – studying to educate arithmetic (TEDS-M)". performed lower than the auspices of the foreign organization for the review of academic fulfillment (IEA), greater than 23,000 arithmetic lecturers on the basic and reduce secondary degrees from sixteen international locations have been verified on the finish of the trainer schooling on their arithmetic and arithmetic pedagogical content material wisdom in addition to surveyed on their ideals and their possibilities to profit.
The twelfth overseas Symposium on Superconductivity was once held in Morioka, Japan, October 17-19, 1999. Convened every year given that 1988, the symposium covers the total box of superconductivity from primary physics and chemistry to a number of functions. on the twelfth Symposium, a mini-symposium targeting the two-dimensionality of high-temperature superconductors, or the c-axis delivery, and a consultation on vortex physics have been geared up.
- Online Communities and Social Computing: 4th International Conference, OCSC 2011, Held as Part of HCI International 2011, Orlando, FL, USA, July 9-14, 2011. Proceedings
- Descriptional Complexity of Formal Systems: 15th International Workshop, DCFS 2013, London, ON, Canada, July 22-25, 2013. Proceedings
- Strategic International Management: Text and Cases, 2nd Edition
- Heidelberg Congress on Taxing Consumption: Proceedings of the International Congress on Taxing Consumption, Held at Heidelberg, June 28–30, 1989
- Digital Camera World (August 2005)
- Practical Aspects of Knowledge Management: 7th International Conference, PAKM 2008, Yokohama, Japan, November 22-23, 2008. Proceedings
Extra resources for Advances in Superconductivity XII: Proceedings of the 12th International Symposium on Superconductivity (ISS ’99), October 17–19, 1999, Morioka
TSlJfSUMI ............................................................................................................ 960 a-c Phase Orientation in Thin Film Growth ofYB~Cu30x in Higher Temperature Region T. ENOO, K. ITOH, 1. YAMADA, M. TADA, A. HAsHIZUME, M. SUGIYAMA, K. WATADE ........ l5CuOiLaSrGa04(1 00) Films Deposited by Laser Ablation at Different Oxygen Pressures C. B. -1. KIM, T. TACHIKI, Y. UEMATSU, K. NAKAJIMA, T. YAMASHITA ... 966 The Effect of SrTi03 Buffer Layer on the Growth of the YBa2Cup7_x and 5mB~Cup6+6 Thin Films K.
In High Temperature Superconductors and Novel Materials, edited by G. Van Tendeloo et al. , B. , 1999) p. 109. FLUX PINNING AND CRITICAL CURRENTS IN LTS AND HTS CONDUCTORS David Dew-Hughes Oxford University, Department of Engineering Science, Parks Road, Oxford OXl 3PJ, UK Abstract: What determines J e in superconducting wires and tapes? The relationship between microstructure, flux pinning and J e for low temperature superconductors is believed to be well understood. Simple flux-pinning theory leads to the observed scaling law for total pinning force oc b(l - b) in NbTi conductors.
7. Relation between Ie and leRn for surface modified junctions.  Y. Soutome, T. Fukazawa, A. Tsukamoto and Y. Tarutani : submitted to Applied Physics Letters.  J. Yoshida, S. Inoue, H. Sugiyama and T. Nagano: to be published in Physica C.  T. G. Wen, M. Hidaka, S. Tahara, N. Tanaka : to be published in Superconductor Science and Technology, 1999. 7 In order to reach real SFQ circuits, we have to solve other difficulties. And one ofthem is the fabrication of high quality ground plane. The ideal case of the structure of the SFQ circuits is shown in Fig.