By Jose Rueff, António Sebastião Rodrigues
This quantity discusses the most recent developments and applied sciences utilized in melanoma drug resistance study. Cancer Drug Resistance: Overviews and techniques contains chapters that conceal issues resembling: learning the mechanics of resistance to DNA destructive healing medicinal drugs; reviews to delineate the function of efflux transporters; expression of drug transporters; resistance to specific cures in breast melanoma; the position of microRNAs in present pancreatic melanoma remedy; and melanoma exosomes as mediators of drug resistance or scientific and molecular equipment in drug improvement and using bioinformatics within the administration of melanoma drug resistance info. Written within the hugely profitable Methods in Molecular Biology series layout, chapters contain overviews of the most matters in melanoma drug resistance and the respective mechanisms, in addition to introductions to their respective themes, lists of the mandatory fabrics and reagents, step by step, effectively reproducible laboratory protocols, and pointers on troubleshooting and warding off recognized pitfalls.
Authoritative and sensible, Cancer Drug Resistance: Overviews and Methods, is a worthwhile source to researchers, oncobiologists and scientific oncologists or somebody else who's drawn to the research of melanoma and its drug resistances.
Read Online or Download Cancer Drug Resistance: Overviews and Methods PDF
Best forensic medicine books
Pandemic influenza is an instance of an rising pathogen which may have, and has had, severe public overall healthiness effects. Following 3 international pandemics within the final a hundred years and the hot avian and swine influenza outbreaks, preparedness on nationwide and foreign scales is of significant value.
This distinct books seems at a economical, quickly and exact technique of facial reconstruction--from segmented, decomposed, or skeletal remains--using computer-graphic and computational capacity. Computer-Graphic Facial Reconstruction is designed as a priceless source for these scientists designing new examine tasks and protocols, in addition to a realistic guide of equipment and strategies for medico-legal practitioners who truly determine the faceless sufferers of crime.
This short highlights advances in DNA applied sciences and their wider functions. DNA is the resource of existence and has been studied due to the fact that a iteration, yet little or no is called but. a number of refined applied sciences of the present period have laid their foundations at the precept of DNA dependent mechanisms.
- Histamine Intolerance: Histamine and Seasickness
- Medical Pluralism in the Andes (Theory and Practice in Medicalanthropology)
- Atlas of Forensic Pathology: For Police, Forensic Scientists, Attorneys, and Death Investigators (Springer Reference)
- General Methods in Biomarker Research and their Applications (Biomarkers in Disease: Methods, Discoveries and Applications)
- Atopic Dermatitis: The Epidemiology, Causes and Prevention of Atopic Eczema
Additional info for Cancer Drug Resistance: Overviews and Methods
48. 49. 50. 51. 52. 53. 54. 55. 35 tic strategy in oncology. Nat Clin Pract Oncol 2:562–577 Wilson GD, McNally NJ, Dische S, Saunders MI, Des Rochers C, Lewis AA, Bennett MH (1988) Measurement of cell kinetics in human tumours in vivo using bromodeoxyuridine incorporation and flow cytometry. Br J Cancer 58:423–431 Baguley BC (2011) The paradox of cancer cell apoptosis. Front Biosci (Landmark Ed) 16:1759–1767 Diaz D, Prieto A, Reyes E, Barcenilla H, Monserrat J, Alvarez-Mon M (2008) Flow cytometry enumeration of apoptotic cancer cells by apoptotic rate.
Oncol Rep 30:2458–2466 Santos LS, Branco SC, Silva SN, Azevedo AP, Gil OM, Manita I, Ferreira TC, Limbert E, Rueff J, Gaspar JF (2012) Polymorphisms in base excision repair genes and thyroid cancer risk. Oncol Rep 28:1859–1868 Gomes BC, Silva SN, Azevedo AP, Manita I, Gil OM, Ferreira TC, Limbert E, Rueff J, 49. 50. 51. 52. 53. 54. 55. 56. 57. 58. 17 Gaspar JF (2010) The role of common variants of non-homologous end-joining repair genes XRCC4, LIG4 and Ku80 in thyroid cancer risk. Oncol Rep 24:1079–1085 Silva SN, Tomar M, Paulo C, Gomes BC, Azevedo AP, Teixeira V, Pina JE, Rueff J, Gaspar JF (2010) Breast cancer risk and common single nucleotide polymorphisms in homologous recombination DNA repair pathway genes XRCC2, XRCC3, NBS1 and RAD51.
Diaz LA Jr, Williams RT, Wu J, Kinde I, Hecht JR, Berlin J, Allen B, Bozic I, Reiter JG, Nowak MA, Kinzler KW, Oliner KS, Vogelstein B (2012) The molecular evolution of acquired resistance to targeted EGFR blockade in colorectal cancers. Nature 486:537–540 79. Bozic I, Reiter JG, Allen B, Antal T, Chatterjee K, Shah P, Moon YS, Yaqubie A, Kelly N, Le DT, Lipson EJ, Chapman PB, Diaz LA Jr, Vogelstein B, Nowak MA (2013) Evolutionary dynamics of cancer in response to targeted combination therapy. eLife 2:e00747 80.